How to Get Help/Schedule an Appointment
- Schedule appointments by calling 413-585-2800. Our office hours are 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m. on weekdays.
- SOME appointments are available online through the Patient Portal
After Hours Support
- After hours support is available 24/7 by our phone number: 413-585-2800
- The Telus Health app (formerly My SSP) has on demand chat and call support, accessible by their phone app or their website
Overview of Services
The Smith College Counseling Service (SCCS) offers TELUS Health to all enrolled undergraduate and graduate students (including students studying abroad), no matter the student’s location. TELUS Health is a supplemental service not provided by Smith College staff that administers immediate and ongoing 24-hour support at no cost to students, regardless of their health insurance provider. With TELUS Health you can:
- Call or text with a licensed therapist directly from your cell phone from any location for immediate support.
- Schedule ongoing support by appointment, available through phone or secure video portal.
- Request support in over 150 languages.
- Receive a referral for Nurx, a supplemental psychiatric medication provider telehealth service, from a SCCS or TELUS Health therapist or from a Smith College Health Services prescriber.
- Gain access to a range of online, self-directed wellness and fitness materials.
Students can access TELUS Health with a phone or computer by:
- Download the free TELUS Health App through the Apple App store or Google Play; select Smith College when prompted.
- Visiting the TELUS Health website.