Skip to main content


Course Drop Form
Use this form to drop a full semester Smith or Five College course until Friday, February 28 without penalty or use of free drop. Form requires instructor and adviser approval.

Change of Grading Option (S/U) Form

Undergraduate Special Studies Form


Transcripts and Veterans Certification

For hard copy mailed transcripts (students who attended or graduated prior to 1995)


For hard copy or electronic transcripts (students who attended or graduated in 1995 or after)

Privacy of Records

Requests for nondisclosure must be submitted in writing to the Office of the Registrar. A new request/form for nondisclosure must be completed each academic year.

Information from a students' education record will not be released to parents unless students authorize the release of information.

Program of Study (Major), Minor, Concentration and Adviser