If you decide to leave the college once the semester has started, you have to withdraw. If you are considering this decision, make an appointment to speak to your Class Dean before filling out the following form and finalizing the process.
- Notification of Withdrawal (Google Form - preferred format)
- Notification of Withdrawal Form (PDF for those that can't access Google form)
Students withdraw for many reasons, such as:
- to pursue an internship after a year of leave
- to take advantage of an unexpected opportunity
- to take time off to work, either to save money or gain experience
- to help family or friends
Whatever your reason for withdrawing, we hope you will come back and complete your Smith education. Even if you are withdrawn, you can keep in touch with any of the class deans. You are a Smithie, even if you are not at Smith!